Appleline Zoomer // SOLD

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

c2g

Appleline Zoomer // SOLD

Post by c2g »

I have an Appleline Zoomer that I rebuilt but don't get out on the water much so I may as well pass it on to someone else.
I believe it is 13'2" by 28". It was originally designed and built in the mid-80's as a slalom boat.
The rebuild included patching all of the cracks, adding auromat core to stiffen the hull, reglassing the inside, and recovering the outside with polyester and then a top layer of 6 oz. e-glass and new gelcoat, then adding new gunwales. The resin was either System3 or MAS epoxy. The scuppered gunwales were sealed on the inside (both the scuppers and the sections that meet the hull) with epoxy. I haven't weighed in in quite a while, but I think it comes in at a bit over 50 lbs. Click on the link for current photos. Boat is located near Westminster, Maryland. $350
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/582701807uVufdh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by c2g on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave
zappaddles
Pain Boater

Re: Appleline Zoomer

Post by zappaddles »

What a beautiful boat. Nice work.
"I'm with you fellers"
c2g

Re: Appleline Zoomer

Post by c2g »

Thanks!
Dave