WTB: Esquif Prelude

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

nfried
c

WTB: Esquif Prelude

Post by nfried »

Looking for a used or new (good deal) Esquif Prelude. I'm located out west, so no doubt will need to be shipped. Send me a PM if you have one.

Thanks,
Neil
markzak
CBoats Addict

Post by markzak »

A guy here in the Northeast has a used prelude for sale for $700, his name is Charles, you can send him a message on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1242530113
Mr Marc
Pain Boater

Post by Mr Marc »

There is a brand new prelude in Quebec City with 50% off. Only 950$ equiped.
Here is the link
http://boutiqueborealdesign.com/product ... roduct=356
nfried
c

Post by nfried »

I contacted the shop in Quebec City and they still have a Prelude but won't ship it. I'm looking into ways to get it out west. If anyone is headed this way and could bring a canoe then please let me know.

Thanks,
Neil
ice-breaker
Pain Boater

Post by ice-breaker »

Just call a few freight companies to see if any of them can pick it up and ship it to you. At the price it is selling for, the shipping costs would be worthwhile.
Mr Marc
Pain Boater

Post by Mr Marc »

Call Esquif at the factory in Frampton Qc. When they deliver out west, if they have space, they can bring your canoe. I just sent my spanish fly to BC for 150$.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

Of course, Neil, if you're absolutely set on buying a skinny hull in PE, it would be much simpler to join your skirt-wearing buddies in a C-1. They are so much more numerous and easy to obtain. . . :lol:
C'est l'aviron. . . !
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

Yeah, good thinking Rick! I've got a Redline and a Score for sale! 8)

Pat.
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

Hi Neil,

Good news!

Are you picky on the Esquif part for some reason? I have a line on a Pirahna Prelude for you - but first I'll have to see if I like paddling it! If this comes together - like the Jets going to Winnipeg, the deal is not closed yet - we'll have to see whether you owe me any favours!

Why don't you buy the Ocoee in Seattle, and I'll go after this Prelude, and then maybe we can trade!!

Anyway, I'll keep you posted by e-mail.

Pat.
Last edited by yarnellboat on Fri May 20, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nfried
c

Post by nfried »

Thanks to everyone for the replies...except for the fellow BC'ers who are off topic! :D

I have a few options. One involves getting a Prelude from Portland, OR to BC. Just wondering if anyone out there may be headed that way in the next month or so and would be willing to transport a boat.

Thanks,
Neil
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

Hey, how is going out and finding you a Prelude in Vanocuver off topic!!

Pat.
roscoe
c

Post by roscoe »

Neil,
I too am interested in a Prelude. Would you let me know whats out there for available boats AFTER you get yours.
Thanks
Ross