so you bought a L'edge, what are you doing with your prelude

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

driftwood
C Guru

so you bought a L'edge, what are you doing with your prelude

Post by driftwood »

Why not sell it to me?

Will dance for rain
D Nichols
c

Post by D Nichols »

Ok so what would a Pyranha Prelude (Orange/Yellow) in very good condition be worth? According to the price of new PE boats & a past thread about the cost of boats & what a used boat should be worth after being paddled a couple of years, can someone give me an idea of what price would be correct?
Mikey B
CBoats Addict

Prelude cost

Post by Mikey B »

I don't know, but the orange/yellow ones should be worth more as they are purtier :D
crawpappy
C Boater

Post by crawpappy »

if it's a spanish fly you need to get rid of after buying your l'edge i can help you with that since mr. driftwood already has one of those :)
markzak
CBoats Addict

Post by markzak »

D Nichols wrote:Ok so what would a Pyranha Prelude (Orange/Yellow) in very good condition be worth?
Obviously that based on what the market will pay, but I have a Prelude in pretty good shape and I was thinking in the ballpark of $800, more or less maybe depending on the condition of yours.