Ace III wildwater C-1 for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

old and in the way
C Guru

Ace III wildwater C-1 for sale

Post by old and in the way »

Bigger than life and twice as ugly, this boat looks like a bruised eggplant thanks to my "what half empty rattle cans are left on the shelf" paint job. I also glassed into the deck the four Aces and a Joker from a set of Grateful Dead playing cards.

As reported by the previous owner (our own Adam Pearsall) this boat belonged to a Pakistani member of the British team. It had a Savage '89 sticker on it.

I have repaired all the major damage and installed new walls. It needs a seat and thighstraps. Pictures are available.

$250, relatively firm as I will throw in a new set of Yakima rack saddles so the thing won't wander all over your roof. I would also be interested in a trade toward a full cut Acrobat (Andy...). Can deliver to Ohiopyle, and I will be bringing it to the Dog Days Slalom August 15-16 and Riversport Slalom August 22-23.

PM here or email Jim at grahamx4@verizon.net
"As long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes or a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run." -Sigurd Olson
old and in the way
C Guru

Assuming this link works, pics can be seen at:
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare ... =snapfish/

To all who have contacted me so far, please let me know if you remain interested.

Thanks
Jim
"As long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes or a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run." -Sigurd Olson
old and in the way
C Guru

SOLD!

Thank you for your patronage, do come again.