Trade Maybe?

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kneeler
C Guru

Trade Maybe?

Post by kneeler »

I have a Wavesport T2 outfitted as a c-1. it is in CT.

I will trade it for a sleeping bag or tent or something. Noone seems to want to pay cash for it so let's just trade old junk.

If you would paddle the thing, make an offer. I would just like to see it used by someone.
jrsh92
C Guru

Post by jrsh92 »

How much were you looking to get for it in cash? I didn't see the original post. I might be able to offer a trade, too-- not sure what I'd have that you'd be interested in but I'm sure we could work something out.
jrsh92
C Guru

Post by jrsh92 »

I looked up this boat, and it seems that I'm right at the upper end of its stated weight range-- 160 pounds. Any thoughts on someone my size paddling this boat? Also, how would this be for river running-- I know it's a playboat but you can take anything downstream if you try hard enough, I guess...
kneeler
C Guru

Post by kneeler »

I'm really just looking to get it in the hands of someone that will use it. Anything I get in exchange for it is secondary. Make an offer.

I'll loan it out for a while if you want to check it out.

Things I could use:
river knife
sleeping bag
tent
bike
beer
the space the boat is taking up

Seriously, if you want it, come take the boat.
jrsh92
C Guru

Post by jrsh92 »

Where in Connecticut are you? I'm near the Boston area and that could either be a 1 hour drive (each way) or a 3 hour drive...