3 boats FS in WV

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

JFD
C Guru

3 boats FS in WV

Post by JFD »

Aerobat: green, Spectra layup, very good condition. kind of a big volume squirt boat or low volume slalom boat. was a little too big for me for full squirt potential (i only weigh 145 lbs). probably works better for the 150-200 lb range. $575.

Dagger Nomad 8.1: empty shell, needs saddle. green, good condition, big-volume creek boat. $275.

C-2: dinosaur super-old unpaddleable death trap with metal thigh braces and material that will collapse and sink you to your death on the bottom of the river with one of your close friends in the bow. would look good hanging on the wall of a restaurant or maybe in a museum. please take away from me. i'll pay you.

Special deal: all 3 boats for $500. you must take all 3. squirt boat, creek boat, and c-2. bring a big rack and a lot of rope.

All boats in Morgantown, WV. Can deliver to Upper or Lower Yough, Gauley/New, or Russell Fork.
jay
jackditty at mac dot com