Aerobat, Valley Mill FS

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TomAnon
C Guru

Aerobat, Valley Mill FS

Post by TomAnon »

Aerobat by Valley Mill, late, 1988. Still has original Valley Mill sticker. Very durable layup of Spectra and S-Glass, vacum bagged and built by Andy Bridge. Stored indoors most of its life. This boat is in good condition. No structural damage. Minor surface scrapes and dents. Green Deck, Yellow seams, Natural finish hull. Clearly this boat comes out of a Batmax mold and is in between the Edge and Acrobat. I did not have the wings removed when it was built. I kinda thought they made it look cool and they do! Not much volume in the stern, more volume in the bow. Looks more like a good river runner by todays squirt standards. Standard C1 cockpit. I cannot fit into it any more or I would not be selling it. Probably best for 150-175 lbs. Plus, I need to make some room for other boats. Son is not much interrested in it either. $590.00.
JFD
C Guru

aerobat

Post by JFD »

i'm interested. any chance it could hitch a ride to the upper yough next weekend? or where else could we meet sometime?
jay
jackditty@mac.com
TomAnon
C Guru

Post by TomAnon »

This boat is sold.

Thanks to all who inquired.

I will hit the tip jar on the way out.