FS: XXX

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

FS: XXX

Post by CosmikDebris »

Blue/Green/Black XXX in good shape. Located in NE. Have kayak outfitting if needed (god forbid). $250 obo.
Will
intl14@aol.com[/code]
-Watch out where the huskies go, and do not eat that yellow snow.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Interested...

Post by PAC »

Let me know the details - how outfitted and what's included! Contact me at cline.pa@mellon.com (weekday work) and / or paul@cline.net. Also where are you located in NE?
Thanks! PAC
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

I sent you an email...

Post by CosmikDebris »

I'm pretty sure I sent it to the right address, haha. Anyways, incase you see this before that, I'd take $250 for the boat and skirt (older Mt. Surf, Medium tunnel, still in good shape). The boat itself is in fine shape, there are the usual scratches but nothing more (no gouges, leaks, oilcanning, etc). The outfitting is pretty good, but could use a little work. The pedestal is nice, but it needs to be glued to the hull in my opinion, as right now its mounted on a plastic sheet. I have a shoddy bulkhead which works pretty well and keeps it all secure. Also the thigh straps are just plain ol' webbing which kind of sucks but you can crank em' down pretty tight. It wouldn't take much to get the outfitting really tight but I just don't have the time or patience really to do it. The boat is in in Littleton NH which is about an hour and a half north of manchester, or maybe 2 and a half hours north of Boston. I'm looking into shipping at the moment to see how that could work, and I can get back to you. I am at bording school so it would be difficult for me to drive anywhere to far. I am coming though Pittsburg on my way home though in June, but I have a feeling that may just be a little to long a wait. Anyways, let me know and I'll check out some shipping info.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

XXX

Post by PAC »

Sounds like we have a deal. I even have someone that has offered to transport it. Send me the details as how to make the check out to and to whom. Since your a C1er I know your a man of honor! :-) I'll need your address an such and we'll go from there! PAC
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

XXX

Post by PAC »

Sounds like we have a deal. I even have someone that has offered to transport it. Send me the details as how to make the check out to and to whom. Since your a C1er I know your a man of honor! :-) I'll need your address an such and we'll go from there! PAC
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Boat pick up..

Post by PAC »

Let me know asap as to how we can set up a pick up. Adam is driving through Littleton NH this evening (3/4) then heading to the Aramda in May where I can hook up with him. You can call me on my cell - number is 412-310-6039. Paul Cline (aka - PAC). Thanks!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Got the boat off safely with Adam last night, I'm sure you'll probably talk to him. The skirt is at my house, but I'll get it shipped off ASAP. I guess I just need your address. T'was a pleasure doing business with you, hopefully we can get together and paddle sometime this summer. Take care,
Will
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Thanks Will

Post by PAC »

My address is 934 Florida Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15228-2017. I'll keep my eye open for the skirt delivery!
It sure was a quick turn and thanks to Adam for going the "extra mile for us!! :o
Adam let me know he has the boat and is storing it out of the sun (he's storing it outside since there is no sun in NY this time of year). 8)
Let me know when you passing through this area and we'll hook up for a paddle. Either on the yough, slip or other fun run!
Nothing says road trip better than a C1!
Paul Cline aka PAC
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

C Boats...everywhere!

Post by Sir Adam »

Greetings...

Well, right now the XXX is indoors. Along with Upsidedn paddlers Viper, my Fanatic 2, and the Maven, in an extra room (summer living room) at my girlfriends house :o . 3 boats, 1 plug of a boat...ahhhh. So far she hasn't complained TOO much :lol: .
Keep the C!
Adam