A twelve-step program -- then RECOVERY !!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

oc ender
C Guru

Re: A twelve-step program -- then RECOVERY !!

Post by oc ender »

yarnellboat wrote:The Mission Boys don't not put pumps in them Einar, I think that's why they have to cut the lids off, to access the workings of their mulit-pump systems.

Yukon, put Ray onto us through the local 'Paddle Net' forum - the Birkenhead has long been on my to-do list (and still the darn Chehalis now that you mention it)! [edit: nevermind, I see we have new "rayray" member from Pemberton, we'll have to hook up with him when we start getting to the Mamquam, Cheakamus and others].

So, from Duncan to Pemberton to Mission to Bellingham that's actually not a bad collection of new plastic. It's just those of us right in Vanc who are stuck in the 90s, though we could count Heather's Tareau if she paddled it, but it's back in her lineup, behind the Zoom and Spark.

Pat.
You can add Sundre to the list of plastic.A few floating around Calgary,guess your thinking of the West Coast,but we're close enough.

Don't know anything about the Birkenhead but the Chehalis would be pretty awesome,although a bit hard on the blood pressure... giddie up
That wasn't carnage,watch this...
oc ender
C Guru

Re: A twelve-step program -- then RECOVERY !!

Post by oc ender »

After boating the Birkenhead on YouTube, it's definitely on the bucket list...looks like great fun.
That wasn't carnage,watch this...