ALF Video Dump

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

ALF Video Dump

Post by CosmikDebris »

Here's some shots from the Tellico. Had a great time last week, it was good to put some faces to the names I see on here. I'm impressed with the canadians driving so far to seek out some cold river days! Stay tuned from some more video from the Caney Fork, Watauga, Cheoah, Tremont, etc...

http://canoemovie.amongstit.com/news/
BigMike
C Guru

Post by BigMike »

Great video! Really enjoyed that.
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

As a guy who paddles an Outrage and doesn't really identify with the Taureaus, Spanish Flys and other little boats...

I loved the clip of the guy in the Outrage who totally styled that drop! Wish I were there to get some lessons!

Pat.
Longboatin
CBoats Addict

outraged

Post by Longboatin »

Pat, that outrage boater none other than the other loud-mouth yankee...Lengthy. Need less to say, 12ft worked down there real good.
In fact, the boat was soooo good down there, MadRiver thinkin of renaming it the "Tellico"
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

I thought that's who it was. Sure looked like it was workin' good - I'd be thrilled if I could do that in my Outrage (don't know if I could, because we don't have those kinds of ledgy rivers).

Imagine how nice he could run it with a whitewater paddle! :wink:

Pat.
TommyC1
C Guru

Post by TommyC1 »

SWEET!
I got to say that one of the things that I like about single sticking is that every one does it different. Lengthy drives an Outrage with a bentshaft. Hard to argue when he's stylin'. Longboatin is doin' it in his long boat, Louie is looking good in his Taureau. The rest? Well I only wish I could paddle half as good as all y'all.
Vive Le Differance!
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

Who is in the yellow boat right behind Lengthy?

Nice runs!

Pat.
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

Thanks for the vid footage, very nice.
Pat, thanks for the props. Doesn't your outrage have a waterfall easy button under the front deck plate? You may have gotten ripped off if not. That's the best waterfall runnin hull I've ever used. Just another reason a speedy boat is nice. I'll let the paddle comment slide cause we don't really want to get into all that.
gumpy
C Maven

Post by gumpy »

yarnellboat wrote:Who is in the yellow boat right behind Lengthy?

Nice runs!

Pat.
that would be me, but for the record i beleive i finished ahead of lengthy :lol:

great boatin with everybody and thanks alot to mohawk.
Joe